Mounting a heavy mirror on the wall can be a daunting task. Not everyone is a confident DIYer and drilling can damage hefty damage plasterboard and tiled walls if you don't do it right.
Luckily, there is a way to hang heavy mirrors on the wall without nails or screws - FIX-PRO® Extreme Mounting Tape.
This ultra strong mounting tape sticks to a variety of surfaces including glass, metal, tile, stone, brick and wood, meaning you'll never need to mount a mirror with nails and screws again. Read on to find out how to use it.
How to hang a mirror without nails
Hanging a mirror with strong adhesive tape instead of nails or screws is the quickest and easiest way to do it. And it only takes a few simple steps:
- Start by preparing the wall by wiping it with a damp cloth.
- Take a roll of FIX-PRO® Extreme Mounting Tape.
- Cut the mounting tape to size - you'll need two pieces that are the same width as the mirror.
- Stick the strips of tape onto the back of the mirror.
- Remove the backing.
- Press firmly against the wall until stuck.
And that's it! Using FIX-PRO® Extreme Mounting Tape to hang a heavy mirror is much quicker and easy than nails or screws - and it's just as secure.
Stay on our blog for more time-saving DIY tips!
- How to Hang a Picture Without Nails
- 7 Time-Saving DIY Tips That Every Home Owner Needs
- How to Mount Bathroom Accessories on Tiles Without Drilling