Pumpkin carving season is upon us! But let's face it, hollowing out a pumpkin takes a LOT of time and effort.
So if you don't have time for actual pumpkin carving, why not have a go at a quick, no-carve pumpkin idea? Read on to find out how to make this easy bat pumpkin with minimal effort!
How to make a bat pumpkin without carving
What you need
- Black cardboard
- Black VELCRO® Brand Dots
What to do
This no-carve pumpkin idea couldn't be easier, and it's perfect for last-minute Halloween parties! Here's what to do:
- Draw a few different sized bats onto black cardboard.
- Cut them out.
- Stick them onto your pumpkin with a VELCRO® Brand Dot.
- Use it to decorate your porch/home for Halloween!
Let us know if you have a go at this pumpkin idea for Halloween by tagging us in a pic on Instagram! We're @VELCROBRANDUK!
And for more crafty Halloween ideas, stay on our blog!
- No-Sew Pumpkin Costume for Halloween
- How to Hang Halloween Decorations Without Damaging the Walls
- Make Your Own Halloween Trick or Treat Game