Transforming your home into a haunted house is all part of the fun of throwing a Halloween party so today we're bring you a super easy (yet super spooky) Halloween decorating idea courtesy of Sabrina Soto!
This chic Halloween balloon decoration only takes a couple of minutes to make and will give your party an instantly spooky vibe! Let's get started!
How to make your own Halloween balloon decorations
What you need:
- Clear balloons
- Black organza (cut into large squares)
- A pack of VELCRO® Brand ONE-WRAP® Ties
What to do
This DIY Halloween balloon decoration really couldn't be easier to make!
1. Cut out a large square of black organza material.
2. Blow up a clear balloon (top tip: if you're blowing it up with helium, make sure you tie it to a balloon weight or have a helper around to hold onto it while you complete the other steps!)
3. Cover the balloon with a piece of black organza and gather it together at the balloon knot.
4. Fasten the organza in place with a VELCRO® Brand ONE-WRAP® Tie. These hook and loop ties are completely reusable so after your Halloween party, you can store them away with your other Halloween decorations and use them again next year!)
And that's it! Your homemade Halloween balloon decorations should look something like this when they're finished - perfect for anyone wanting to give their Halloween party more of a stylish/chic vibe.
Don't forget to pin this post so you can refer back to it later!
Ready to plan the rest of your Halloween party? Stay on our blog for even more spooktacular DIY ideas!
- Easy No-Sew Pumpkin Costume for Halloween
- How to Hang Halloween Decorations Without Damaging the Walls
- No-Carve Bat Pumpkin for Halloween