VELCRO® Brand Blocks Robots Giveaway
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of Velcro Companies and associated companies, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw
2. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. To enter on Facebook, comment on our post and tell us which robot toy you'd like to win.
3. All entries must be submitted via Facebook.
4. Only one entry per household is permitted. Multiple entries will be discounted.
5. The closing date of the prize draw is midnight on Monday 16th December 2019. Entries received after this date will not be counted.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
7. A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on Tuesday 17th December 2019.
8. Four winners will receive one of the following: VELCRO® Brand Blocks Robot x 2, VELCRO® Brand Blocks Jumbo Robot x 1, VELCRO® Brand Blocks Doggy Robot x 1.
9. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM (on Facebook or Instagram) before Tuesday 17th December 2019 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
10. The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 30 days of being notified of their win.
11. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by Supplier.
13. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
14. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to VELCRO® Brand Blocks Robots Competition, Consumer Team, Velcro Limited, Booths Park 3, Chelford Road, Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 8GS within 30 of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
15. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
17. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
18. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored and/or endorsed by Twitter and/or Facebook.
21. The prize draw will be governed by the law of England & Wales and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
22. The Promoter of this prize draw is Velcro Limited of Booths Park 3, Chelford Road, Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 8GS